Parliamentary Bulletin Part-II
No. 56570 Friday, April 21, 2017 Conference and Protocol Section
Issue of Diplomatic Passport to Members of Parliament and their spouses




Members  of Parliament  and their spouses areentitled for Diplomatic  Passports  which are  issued  by  theCPV Division, Ministry  of ExternalAffairs (MEA),  Patiala House,  New Delhi.    As per revisedinstruction issued by the MEA, Members and  their  spouses desirous of having  Diplomatic Passports  will have to applyonline on the MEA’s website: and  then  send the printout of the same dulysigned  by  the  applicantto the Conference & Protocol Section (Room No.527, Parliament House Annexe,Tel. No.23034527)  or to the NoticeOffice, along with  two copies of  recent coloured  photographs (size 4.5 x3.5 cm) with white background.

Members or their spouses who have been issued any otherpassport in their names may also enclose the same with the application formsfor being kept in safe custody.


Members may kindly note.

Shumsher K Sheriff